Incident Investigation and Reporting delivered by Seachange
Date and Delivery:
Tuesday, 19th October, 10am to 1pm – 3 hours (Online)
Who should attend?
General Managers/ Environment, Health & Safety Leads/ HOD’s
- The importance of preventing incidents and accidents
- Highlighting why accidents and incidents occur
- Best Practice Procedures in the event of an Incident
- How to conduct comprehensive investigations
- How to accurately write a legally required incident report
- Key compliance
- Better quality of Incident Reports and improved claims defensibility
- Management upskilling
Brendan Keane – Health & Safety Consultant / Trainer
Brendan Keane has over 10 years’ practical Health and Safety experience including as H&S Manager for the Arnotts Department Store Group where he was responsible for delivering H&S training to staff at all levels of the organisation. In addition to his Retail experience, Brendan has also worked extensively within the Hospitality Sector delivering quality SeaChange solutions to tackle Health and Safety issues and support safety compliance, staff training and risk management best practice.
- Certification of Training Course Completion
- Course Presentation in PDF Format
- Practical Checklist Document
Members € 15 pp
Non Members €25 pp
The training webinar link will be forwarded to you when the payment is processed.